Here at Wild Hearts Ranch we believe that our horses should be outside as much as possible, so our boarding reflects that. We bring the horses inside on an as needed/pending inclement weather basis.
· Access to a water trough-24/7, heated in the winter
· Access to hay
· Salt block provided at all times
· 20 acre paddock
· 30’ x 30’ pole barn to help shield from rain
· Outdoor arena will be available at all times during hours of operations, unless lessons are taking place. Speak to the instructor should you wish to enter the arena during scheduled lessons.
· Allotted tack space in main barn, back tack area or hayloft tack room
· Regular Veterinarian and ferrier attention to be arranged and paid for at the OWNER's expense.
· Access to cross-ties (or stall should none be available) for grooming and tacking up
· Blanketing depending on weather (blanket provided by OWNER)
· semi annual- Quarterly deworming
· Horse has their own stall for turn in
· Daily mucking out of stall when turned in nightly
· Turn in/out weather pending
Some horses for either obvious or not so noticeable reasons must stay outside at all times due to health or behavior. For these horses we make sure that they are never alone in the field and that they have some semblance of shelter from the weather.
Wild Hearts Ranch
1262 Airport Road prince township Sault Ste.Marie ON P6A6K4
call 6478820471 email email@example.com
Copyright © 2022 Wild Hearts Ranch - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy